You run a full life, but there is only One You
Join us at Cambridge to embrace a career that values every aspect of your life. We celebrate your hobbies, goals, family, and commitments. Here, we believe that personal and professional growth go hand in hand. Together, we create an environment where you can thrive both personally and in your career.
Life at Cambridge involves living out our core values of Care, Courage, Respect, and Unconditional Love with High Expectations.
We believe that every individual is unique, with various roles and responsibilities in their lives. We understand that being a mother, father, brother, sister, son, or daughter is as important as excelling in your career. At Cambridge, we embrace the entirety of who you are, recognizing that personal growth and fulfillment extend beyond the workplace.
What it Looks Like
- Empathetic leaders who understand that you are more than your role
- Leadership training programs to help you grow personally and professionally
- Transparent career paths with resources to learn new skill sets
- A well-rounded benefits package built to provide resources for physical, mental, and financial health
- A people-centric paid time off program that includes an extra week off to be with family around Christmas
- A culture of open communication and collaboration
WHY WE EXIST
To glorify God by enriching the quality of every life we touch.
HOW WE BEHAVE
We express unconditional love and high expectations while behaving with care, courage, integrity and respect.
WHAT WE DO
We help leaders in manufacturing and warehousing create healthy working
environments for their hard-working people.
Search Open Jobs